- HW and the elementary evolutionary operator
lecture 1 (lecture1)
- Evolutionary operator of the population.Two level populations.One-locus multiallele systems. Selection against recessive lethal gene and selection in case Thalassemia. General selection equations
lecture 2 (lecture2)
- Equilibria points and trajectories.Mean fitness calculation and dynamics.
lecture 3 (lecture3)
- Summary of one-locus fitness models.Types of selection in nature.Fitness coefficients.Cyclical environment.Interaction between species.
lecture 4 (lecture4)
- Fertility selection.Frequency depended selection.Deterministic chaos.
lecture 5 (lecture5)
- Finite population.
lecture 6 (lecture6)
- Free populations: Two-locus systems, recombination, measure of disequilibria, equlibrium points. Multilocus multiallele population,linkage distribution,polyploids systems.
lecture 7 (lecture7)
- Two-locus selection-make the first move.One-locus selection and one locus free population from two-locus system with one selected and one neutral locus.Genetic Hitchhiking. One-locus selection from two-locus selection.Epistatic selection.
lecture 8 (lecture8)